What y'all think?
The original size

Smaller size

I haven't done this since junior high school. This drawing is for my peeps at the gutters. I call it "If Mick Jagger was black, this is how he would look".
This is just a rough copy of what I'm doing. Later on this week I will present this the finished copy. I think the hair needs to look more like an afro.
I was working on the braided look. I'll need more practice if I'm going to pull that off. Shit! If kids can do it, then so can I.

Smaller size

I haven't done this since junior high school. This drawing is for my peeps at the gutters. I call it "If Mick Jagger was black, this is how he would look".
This is just a rough copy of what I'm doing. Later on this week I will present this the finished copy. I think the hair needs to look more like an afro.
I was working on the braided look. I'll need more practice if I'm going to pull that off. Shit! If kids can do it, then so can I.
3 Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://okfvcbuf.com/rwev/dgil.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cqdbvvcw.com/eadh/rbhr.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
http://okfvcbuf.com/rwev/dgil.html | http://brpqyyzu.com/ajqp/sdir.html
you draw better than james(geedis)bogner. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment
<< Home